Club M4 Terms and Conditions of Use
1. RMS Social Club (Club M4) is a Private Club. Club membership is restricted to those aged 19 years and older.
2. RMS Social Club (Club M4) was formed to promote free expression amongst individuals and supports the rights of Canadians to express themselves sexually, artistically and intellectually. The club provides a venue for such expression.
3. Individuals who are offended by open displays of sexuality, partner swapping or nudity amongst consenting adults should not become members.
4. NO SERVICES are sold or offered by our members. If staff or management are apprised of any requests or offers of exchange of money for sexual contact, this will result in the permanent revocation of your membership.
5. We hereby agree to indemnify, save and hold harmless RMS Social Club (Club M4) and each of the members, employees and directors from any loss, liability, damage or cost (including attorney fees) which we may incur as a result of illness due to transmittable diseases and/or viruses, injury, death, or property damage to the undersigned, or from suit from such transmittable diseases and/or viruses, personal injury, death, and/or property damage to the undersigned. We further agree to save and hold harmless RMS Social Club (Club M4) and each of the members, employees and directors from any loss, liability, damage or cost (including attorney fees) which we or any of our invitees may incur as a result of transmittable diseases and/or viruses, injury, death, or property damage to the undersigned, or from suit from such transmittable diseases and/or viruses, personal injury, death, and/or property damage.
CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Consent is critical to any interaction with other club members. Do not attempt to interact with another member unless you have confirmed with the members that it is alright to do so. No means No and silence does not mean yes.
2. Members are to respect the boundaries of other club members and shall at all times conduct themselves according to commonly accepted etiquette, Rules and the Code of Conduct contained herein.
3. No illegal drugs or drug related activities of any kind will be tolerated on the premises. Anyone in possession of illegal drugs will be immediately removed and your membership will be permanently revoked.
4. Members who are visibly intoxicated or determined to be so by staff or management will not be served and/or admitted
5. The club reserves the right to ask anyone to leave and/or revoke membership to any person who becomes obnoxious or unruly and does not comply with commonly accepted etiquette, rules of conduct contained herein and all posted rules.
6) No member shall take any photos or use cell phones or recording devices inside the club as this is strictly prohibited. You must leave your cell phone either in your locker or in your car. Anyone caught with one in the club will be subject to permanent suspension from Club M4. If you wanted to take a photo, you may do so only in the lobby. This rule is to protect all our members identity and keep this part of their life private, discrete and confidential.
I affirm that I am above the age of 19 and have provided proof of my age.
I understand that RMS Social Club (Club M4) is a members only club and the club reserves the right to terminate my membership at any time.
I understand that membership is for the personal use of the individual members and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors, organizations, government bodies and media companies.
I consent to receive emails: I hereby authorize RMS Social Club,
Club M4 or promoters of either to contact me via email about events, promotions or other matters related to the club or its website.
RMS Social Club (Club M4) is not responsible for lost or stolen articles, while attending events at the club.
Last Updated: 2018-12-27
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on TapMango Inc.'s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on TapMango Inc.'s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TapMango Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on TapMango Inc.'s web site are provided "as is". TapMango Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, TapMango Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall TapMango Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TapMango Inc.'s Internet site, even if TapMango Inc. or a TapMango Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
If your non-identifiable data are used for research purposes, then the limitation of liability and indemnity clauses contained within the End User License Agreement/Terms of Service Agreement are waived with respect to any harms suffered or liabilities incurred as a result of any research activities
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on TapMango Inc.'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TapMango Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. TapMango Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. TapMango Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
TapMango Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TapMango Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to TapMango Inc.'s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.